Custom Apparel

At Essor, great design partnered with high quality manufacturing is what creates a quality garment. That is what we consistently strive for each day – a garment you can be proud to wear. Your passion is cycling and our passion is creating the gear that makes you feel good, doesn’t distract you while riding and drives you to be the athlete you want to become.

As manufacturers, we know what goes into making a great product, but we also know that customers look for not just exceptional quality, but assurance that what they are wearing offers protection from the elements, safety and efficiency. Cyclists train year round to perfect their strides and ability and we put that same dedication into creating our product. Our product line includes jerseys, bibs, cycling hats, long sleeve jerseys, arm warmers, skin suits, vests, tri tops and more.


 

Contact us for a quote today!

 

Custom Apparel FAQ's:

Q: How long does it take receive custom apparel orders?

A: Orders will take 4-6 weeks to arrive once the art samples have been approved. If the order is not desired as early as 6 weeks (example; your team’s race season doesn’t assemble for 10 weeks), we are happy to hold the order until it is needed.

 

Q: How will my order arrive?

A: Apparel orders ship from Tempe, Arizona and will ship via UPS Ground, under most circumstances. Tracking numbers will be provided at the time of shipping.

 

Q: How are payments arranged for custom apparel orders?

A: At the time of order submission, 25% of the total quoted invoice will be collected. The remaining 75% of the balance will be collected at the time of shipping.

 

Q: What is the minimum order quantity?

A: There is no minimum order quantity at Essor.

 

Q: How do I go about placing an order for custom apparel?

A: The process is simple! See our ordering process flow chart below:

  1. Contact us by phone or email to discuss your needs.
  2. Your sales representative will address quantities, pricing, and price breaks to suit you best.
  3. Submit your art file or work with Essor to finalize the art process.
  4. We send you a “Fit Kit” – a sample of each size and product – for you and your team/club/etc to confirm appropriate sizing. We include a return label as well, so once you’re done, just send the Fit Kit back free of charge.
  5. Confirm desired sizes and quantities, we complete your quote and invoice, and it’s production time!

 

Q: How do I know what size to purchase?

A: If you are purchasing a non-custom Essor product, you can refer to our online sizing chart (link). If you preparing a custom order, we will send you a “Fit Kit” – a sample of each size and product – for you and your team/club/etc to confirm appropriate sizing. We include a return label as well, so once you’re done, just send the Fit Kit back free of charge.

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/crash-replacement-insurance.liquid